Even though I work from home a majority of the time, there are instances when I must commute for business, family, or personal obligations. I have came up with a list of how to make the most out of any transit commute.
- Plan your strategy for a current or upcoming project;
- Read a publication of choice (book, magazine or newspaper);
- Listen to an audiobook;
- Monologue (or mono storming) ideas and jot them down in a notebook;
- Write your next article;
- Write your next blog post (Ahem…)
- Review past checklists and cross out completed tasks.
With these tips, one can put these to action when you are waiting in any scenario.