Last week, I discussed how to let search engines know about your Blogger Blog. Today, I’m going to expand upon how to let search engines know about your TypePad blog.
- Login to your TypePad account
- Click on the blog you want to work with
- Click on the “Configure” Tab
- Click on “Publicity” sub-tab
- Then, you should be able to select if you want your blog to be publicized by the Search Engines or not by selecting “Yes” or “No”.
- You should also be able to choose which search services you want to be notified when you update your blog.
Leave a Reply