I recently came back from the Creative Freelancer Conference in Chicago. Since it is still the season for Recommended Reading list, I thought I would compile a list of books mentioned during the conference.
- The Designer’s Guide To Marketing And Pricing: How To Win Clients And What To Charge Them by Ilise Benun and Peleg Top
- Identity Crisis: 50 Redesigns That Transformed Stale Identities into Successful Brands by Jeff Fisher
- Time Management for the Creative Person by Lee Silber
- Self Promotion Online: Marketing Your Creative Services Using Web Sites, E-Mail and Digital Portfolios by Ilise Benun
- How (1-year) Magazine Subscription
Wasn’t able to make the conference? The festivities still continue online on FaceBook and Ning.