Recently, my cable tv went down. I won’t go into the 5W’s of the cable situation, however, I will tell you what I have done to pass the time:
- Caught up on my bookkeeping with Freshbooks;
- Clearing off my desk;
- Making overdue phone calls;
- Viewed some videos online
- I also did some work related video tweaking, i.e. adding Inform’s new video to their iGoogle Widget
- Also I would have been able to score on the Woot! of the Day. Finally I can do something about all those business cards.
In the end, my cable going out turned out to be a good thing. I rediscovered quiet time, and was able to focus on housekeeping, inside and out.