As Google stated, the flu going around. Here in Gotham (NYC) there has been many variations of the cold. My version is the sore throat that made my voice disappear.
- If people do call (and they will), and if they have an email address, write an email to acknowledge that you have received their call and will return the call at a better time (like when I get my voice back.) If someone cannot wait, outsource and delegate!
- Catching up on tasks that fell to the wayside. That email that took a month to return. Taking action on that proposal that never got done due to an influx of work. Signing up for a Webinar. These are a few of many things I managed to clean up in a few days.
- Taking time to listen. Not only to listen to others, but listening internally to myself.
- Cleaning and organizing my environment. My mom used to say a clean environment lets the ideas come through.
- Finally, take time to catch up on hobbies, and eat. After all, Gram says that I still have to keep up my strength.