Now that we are into the new year (I’m hesitant to say “decade” because for some that’s still up for debate,) we start to declare resolutions.
Instead of coming up with a long list, why not simply it into 10 goals. You can then keep track of a goal a month and have the flexibility to relax for a month or two.
Here are my 10 for 2010.
- Stay healthy or else the rest of this list won’t matter.
- Either upgrade or buy a new desktop computer.
- Finally get my driver’s license (I’m a native New Yorker, so driving hasn’t been a priority.)
- Schedule informal Coffee Conversations with friends and colleagues.
- Spend more time with my family (especially my growing niece.)
- Write more with pen and paper
- Speak or attend at more conferences than I did last year
- Look for collaborative opportunities with resourceful people
- Find clients that I enjoy working with so that work doesn’t feel like “work”.
- Achieve one more internet certification.
What are you 10 for ’10? Let us know in the comments.
Leave a Reply