Lately, I’ve been feeling more blue than green, but that’s for another day.
Every year, Earth Day comes around and every year people pledge to treat the environment better than they did the previous year. Or does that sound like deja vu?
What I have done to treat the environment better:
- Bringing re-usable bags to the supermarket (there are even a few stores that give a small discount for bringing in your own bags) You can also reuse plastic bags for garbage, errands, or bring them back to the store
- Unplugging appliances when they are not being actively used
- Using public transportation (Well in New York City, its not really a choice, if you get my drift)
- Being a LunaPads Customer
- Writing this post unplugged
So why wait until Earth Day to be green? Let us know what you’re doing to be green. Every bit helps.