So here we go:
- Your first post – is more of a tweet that a blog post. The Archive Dilemma. You know what they say. “What comes around…”
- A post you enjoyed writing the most – Don’t Start a Blog Unless you can be committed to it. Its funny, I just mentioned this to a client a few days ago.
- A post which had a great discussion – Keep Your Personal and Professional Lives Separate on Facebook. The discussion is still going on with the recent news interview and all.
- A post on someone else’s blog that you wish you’d written – This is tough since there is a long list. (This is where the feed reader becomes handy) After reviewing my shared and starred items, I have to say its What I Wish I Had Known About Naming a Website & Changing A Domain Name
- A post with a title that you are proud of – Tap into your tag cloud to figure out your next blog, (product or project) I like this post because it shows how things change. Who would of thought that from this one blog, 4 more would have spun off?
- A post that you wish more people had read – This one’s easy. Why do I freelance? People keep asking me if I can work full-time and this post answers their question. I have it as a default canned response when I need it.
- Your most visited post ever – See #2.