It all started with this image similar to this on the nextSTEPH site:
I then contacted Dreamhost customer support and asked them what I needed to do.
They directed me to this link as to how troubleshoot for this sort of thing.
Well after 2 days of inactivating plugins and deleting lines from code, I finally put up the white flag.
I decided to de-install the current WordPress setup and install a new one.
In the process, I also inadvertently deleted the blog!
Previously I had two (that’s 2 ) WordPress Installations running under the same domain.
So, I figured the next best thing was to not only build back up the business site, but also to establish this site as its own.
Luckily, I had a backup up until last year and the recent posts from my Posterous blog, so with the help of the Posterous Importer, I was able to get this back as close to normal as possible.
So if there are missing images, etc. You are going to have to “Pardon the Dust” for a while on both sites until I get back on track.
Leave a Reply