It is inevitable that you will have some kind of challenge with your web site.
There are many kinds of “what ifs” that can happen in the course of a web site’s cycle. Some are:
- What if your site had a surge in traffic?
- What if your website suddenly disappeared?
- What if your web host went down? (We’ve seen one too many instances of this in the past year.}
- What if you forget to renew your domain name?
- What if your web site is compromised?
The best way to quiet the “what ifs” is to have a good plan.
Have any “what ifs” happened to your website? If so, what action steps did you take to overcome them?