In case you missed it, most of the New England area of the U.S. was slammed with snow. So much snow, that “Juno” pretty much brought everything to a halt.
What to do when you are stuck indoors due to Mother Nature? I have some suggestions.
1. Now you have an extra day (or two) to catch up on that indoor weekend project and/or hobby you’ve been putting off.
2. Declutter your desks. Test out pens to see if they work or not. Toss or shred papers you don’t need anymore.
3. Pick up the phone and call someone who you lost touch with. Nothing like a snow day to catch up.
Have an internet connection? Great! Let’s move on.
4. Catch up on emails. Responding to and sending. Also deleting ones that are no longer applicable, like past events (unless your the organizer.) Let’s not forget to unsubscribe to those emails that are no longer relevant.
5. Make sure your finances are in order. (s/o to #MoneyLoveChallenge).
6. Catch up on “Feeds” (remember those?) No, I don’t mean Facebook , Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. See what feeds and podcasts you want to subscribe, leave alone or delete.
7. Now you can reward yourself by streaming a show of your choice with the device of your choosing.