Do any of the following apply?
- Need a second opinion on an upcoming digital/technology purchase(s)?
- Need advice on how to use your cell phone/PDA, desktop and/or online applications?
- Need someone to help you install your VHS, DVD or TV antenna/converter?
I have been helping friends and family alike with their digital conundrums for nearly all my life. Now I am officially extending my services to the general public.
nextSTEPH’s Digital Coaching client examples include:
- Installing a wireless router for a recent veteran and his family
- Helping an Executive Vice-President (EVP) select a web hosting company, internet service provider and helping her to use her smartphone/PDA for home, business and fun.
- A tech-savvy friend needed a second opinion on selecting a new MP3 player to accommodate her growing digital library.
- A up-and-coming media mogul needed a system to manage and organize her digital assets.
- Read more digital coaching case studies.
In-Person digital coaching services include:
- Personal Digital/Technology Shopping Assistance (Available in the New York City Area)
– I will meet you at the store. We will discuss what you are shopping for, why you need it and
find the best options to suit your needs. (Billing by hour plus transportation)
- Installations (Available in the New York City Area)
– Install DVDs, VHS, Converters, Wireless Network (Billing by the hour, plus transportation)
Online/Remote digital coaching services include
- Online/Remote Digital/Technology Shopping Assistance (Outside the New York City Area)
– We will meet online. We will discuss what you are shopping for, why you need it and
find the best options online to suit your needs. (Billing by the hour)
For more information, Contact us .