I’ve been tagged by Shannon Cherry to participate in a b5media’s meme about 7 things you may not know about me. So here it goes.
- When I was born, I lived a block away from an elevated train station.
- I am lucky to have known my great-grandmother.
- I grew up in a Brooklyn housing project.
- I studied architecture in college and was an architecture intern for 3 months.
- I am a member of a sorority.
- I am big subway buff. Click here to view my subway blog.
- I traveled to only 5 other countries so far.
I have tagged 7 other people to participate:
Leave a Reply